Effective Date: 11/2017
This privacy statement applies to http: // mareabravacostarica.com / ~~ V ~~ aux owned and operated by Marea Brava hotel.This privacy statement describes how we collect and use personal information you provide on our website: http: // mareabravacostarica.com/.It also describes the options available to you regarding our use of your personal information and how you can access and update this information.We may modify this privacy statement from time to time, so visit this page regularly to keep abreast of the updates
The type of personal information we collect.
The types of personal information we collect include:
- Your full name, email address, phone number and home address;
- Credit card (card type, credit card number, name on card, expiration date and security code);
- Stay visitor information, including the date of arrival and departure, special requests made, observations about your service preferences (including room preferences, facilities or any other service used);
- Information you provide regarding your marketing preferences or in the course of participating in surveys, contests or promotions;
When you visit our website, even if you do not make a reservation, we may collect certain personal information such as your IP address, the browser you are using, and information about the operating system on your computer, application version, configuration language and pages have been shown to you.If you are using a mobile device, we may also collect data that identifies your mobile device, device-specific settings and features and details latitude / longitude.When making a reservation, our system records through which means and the websites that have made your reservation.If these data can be identified as an individual, this data is considered personal information that is subject to this privacy statement.
You can always choose what personal information (if any) you want to offer us.If you choose not to provide certain information, however, some of your transactions with us may be affected.
Why we collect, use and share your personal information?
- Reservations: We use your personal information to complete and manage your online booking and send you a confirmation email, an email before arrival and provide information about the area and our accommodation.
- Customer: We use your personal information to provide customer service.
- Customer Reviews: may use your contact information to invite by email to review for guests after their stay.This can help other travelers choose the accommodation that suits them.
- Marketing activities: also use your information for marketing purposes, as permitted by law.
- Other communications: There may be other times when we get in touch by email, by mail, by phone or text messages, according to the contact information you share with us.There could be several reasons for this:
- We may need to respond to and handle requests you made.
- If you have not finalized a reservation online, we can email a reminder to your reservation.We believe that this additional service is useful for you because it allows you to carry on with a reservation without having to find accommodation again or fill in all the reservation details from scratch.
- By using our services, we may send you a questionnaire or invite you to make a comment about your experience with our website.
- We comply with regulatory and legal obligations: We may use your personal information to meet regulatory and legal obligations.
- Detection and fraud prevention: We may use your personal information for detecting and preventing fraud and other illegal activities or unwanted.
- Improving our services: Finally, we use your personal information for purposes of analysis, to improve our services to improve the user experience, and to improve the functionality and quality of our online travel services.
How do we share your personal information with third parties?
We may share your personal information with third parties listed below.
- The third party service providers: We may use service providers to process your personal information strictly on our behalf.This processing would be for purposes such as facilitating reservation payments, sending marketing materials or analytical support services.These processors are bound by confidentiality clauses and are not allowed to use your personal data for their own purposes or any other purpose.
- competent authorities disclose personal information to law enforcement and other government authorities comply to the extent required by law or is strictly necessary for the prevention, detection or prosecution of crime and fraud.
Retention of Personal Information
What is a cookie?
We try to give an advanced and easy to use website according to your needs and desires.To achieve this, our website uses the following types of cookies:
- Functional cookies: We also use functional cookies to remember your preferences and to help you use our website efficiently and effectively.
How long our cookies remain active?
The cookies we use are hopeful variable life, depending on the purpose for which the cookie is used.Maximum life look at some is five years since your last visit to our website.You can delete all cookies from your browser every time you want.
Do we use third-party cookies?